Are you tired of managing a large number of seasonal workers?
Do you want to avoid
high losses due to
Do you want to overcome your current organizational challenges?
KOKAN Berry Harvester
Growing your fruit, especially berries, is a delicate process. We know what it all entails, and we understand the problems fruit growers face on a daily basis. That inspired us to create a harvester that will combine the forces of mother nature with innovative technology – our very own KOKAN Air Berry Harvester.
What makes KOKAN Berry Harvester unique
Air Harvesting Technology
Efficiency of Nature at Your Command
Our world patent-protected technology imitates storms with pulsating air jets of controlled velocity and frequency. In this way, the plant is shaken without physical contact, avoiding possible damage to berries and plants.
Soft Grip Technology at Your Service
Our pneumatic pillows are made of a special kind of rubber that is air-filled and that absorbs the energy of dropped berries, thus eliminating bruises.
Enhanced Performances in Your Control
Fingers on our Air Berry Harvester increase the force and speed of harvesting when needed (e.g. for cleaning plants). Fingers also boost the picking process.
Fine-tuning according to the needs of each and every plantation.
KOKAN Berry Harvester
Our Air Berry Harvester has integrated KOKAN technology, which consists of Air harvesting technology, Pneumatic pillows, and Fingers.
It is a unique and innovative harvester for picking a wide range of fruits and is a proven solution for harvesting blueberries for the fresh market.
Unlike other mechanical harvesters, the picking mechanism is contactless, and the Air Berry Harvester offers the possibility of a soft fruit grip, which results in minimal damage to the fruit and plant.
Our Air Berry Harvester allows the fine-tuning of technology parameters according to:
– the conditions in the orchard;
– the fruit variety;
– the period of the season.
Benefits of Air Berry Harvester
- Berry harvesting, with air, in the most natural way
- Multi-crop Air Berry Harvester for harvesting blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, black currants and haskap
- Causing no damage to plants, flowers and fruits
- Blueberries’ bloom (white-dusted protection coating) stays undisturbed
- Blueberries are ready for fresh market and other berries for IQF
- Selective harvesting – mature fruits in different stages of ripening, from the beginning of harvesting season when there is a greater number of immature than ripe fruits
- Minimal percentage of greens
Air berry harvester vs handpicking
Qualified workers are hard to find
Can harvest up to 8 ha per day
Losses due to unharvested fruit
No physical contact with human hands
The fruit passes through many hands
Air Berry Harvester in numbers
Air Berry Harvester can work
Open field plantation
Below anti-hail nets
Plantation in pots
In the greenhouses
In the morning dew
After light rain